It is compulsory to wear a Navy hat (no caps) during summer and a navy beanie over winter if required.
Hikutaia School Uniform – Summer & Winter
2021 we have changed our School Uniform which is purchased from the school. You can call into the school Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. or phone the school office to make an appointment.
Please note it will be compulsory for all students to be in the new uniform at the start of Term 4 2021, with the exception of the Year 8’s this year (2021).
Hikutaia School colours are Navy and Burgundy hence the colour of our school uniform which was introduced in 2003/2004. The uniform is worn by both boys and girls and during summer and winter.
During the summer, swimming togs for girls is full piece and boys in proper togs.
- School Polo – $26.00 from Size 5 to 14
- School Polo – $35.00 adult sizing – XXS, XS, S, M, L
- School Blast Fleece (Hoodie) – $65.00
- School Jacket – $55.00
- School Skort – $28.00
- School Short – $24.00
- School Track Bottom – $55.00
- School Technical Legging – $45.00
- School Sport Shirt – $33.00
- School Bucket Hat – $15.00